1969 Radio 1 Annual

Tom Roche troche@...
Sat Mar 12 03:10:38 CET 2005

someone in London is selling a 1969 Radio 1 book on ebay for three pounds, at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=91500&item=3880080873&rd=1

Blurb says

  A Fab Groovy era book with nice articles on the Dj's of the period,
of which my faves were, of Course, John Peel & Kenny Everett, book is
126 pages of retro fun, though the previous owner ( a girl, I can
tell!) had a bit of a hate thing for Tony Blackburn, you will see if
you bid and win, but its not bad, just a bit of cosmetic surgery
(ouch!) also has Colour pics of Bonzo Dog Doo-Dahs, Rolling stones,
Morecombe & Wise, Girl section (singers) and many another flavour of
times gone bye-bye, bid and be happy

I'll take a pass.... Only a few hours to go....

someone also selling the Siouxsie Sioux  guest host Peel show for 3 mo quid....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2252&item=4709006312&rd=1

tr