[peel] The John Peel Radio Mafia show offer is now closed (from me) ...

Daniel Barrell dbarrell@...
Thu Mar 10 10:42:58 CET 2005

Sorry, I was recovering from a Fall gig yesterday.  Neil, have you sent
the CD?  If not, I could save us all time by just uploading it to Phil's
server.

Let me know,

Dan

--