[peel] The John Peel Radio Mafia show offer is now closed (from me) ...

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed Mar 9 01:11:25 CET 2005

Hi Phil,

Sorry, I'm still getting to know that context-people thing going on here.  If you would like a copy send me your postal addy and I'll get one your way faster than you can say "that one ends rather abruptly" or some other standard Peelie phrase.

Best regards,
Neil

festive50@... wrote:
Hi Dan
I hope the offer still stands.  I've been rather busy dealing with
requests for the server. Plenty of users but very few replies since once
they started downloading.
I will put them up on the server if I get a copy.
Phil

> For those that didn't get a copy but want one, mail me directly, I'd be
> happy to pass it on.  Many thanks to Neil Jenkins, Alan Ford and Phil
> (Bolton UK) for starting the ball rolling.
>
> Dan

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT