A funny link to check out ...

leohilarious leohilarious@...
Thu Mar 10 01:28:53 CET 2005

Good link and a good laugh!  You're right it's well written, but I
can't even fathom how someone can claim to hate music this much!
Must've been some childhood trauma...

Leo

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I know, technically, the content of this link should, in principle,
rub us music fans up the "wrong way".  However, I've just been reading
some of it after being alerted to it by a friend this evening and it's
fantastic reading; very funny and skillfully written.

> Apologies to all of you who may have seen this before, but I invite
you to check out

> http://www.freakytrigger.co.uk/hate/
>
> Don't take the page title that seriously ... just enjoy the site for
what it is, a piece of fun and an amusing thesis going back around 4-5
years.

> On the left of the page you can see a (scrollable) list where you
can choose to read the archives of a particular month or (more
interestingly) focus the discussion to a particular band/artist.  For
example, clicking on "Babes In Toyland" (who I love) will take you to
an amusing discussion about the role of "riot grrrls", and clicking on
"ZZ Top" (who I dislike intensely!) will take you to a brief theory as
to why they went into the music business!  :-)

> All good fun and stacks of amusing material to fill those little 5
minute gaps for years to come!  :-)

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com