The John Peel Radio Mafia show offer continues ...

Mick mick@...
Wed Mar 9 23:35:30 CET 2005

I was one of the lucky recipients of a copy of the John Peel Radio
Mafia show CD (thanks again Neil). Mighty fine it is too (although I
have yet to experience the 'controversial' show!).

I'm happy to do a copy for anyone else who'd like one. I can't
guarantee return-of-post response, but it shouldn't take more than a
week or so. If you want one, just mail me a postal address and I'll
get to work.

Happily doing my bit to Keep It Peel ...

Cheers

Mick