The John Peel Radio Mafia show offer

Tom Roche troche@...
Tue Mar 8 23:10:49 CET 2005

At 4:03 PM +0000 3/8/05, peel@yahoogroups.com wrote:
>    From: <philip_h@...>
>Subject: Re: Re: The John Peel Radio Mafia show offer is now closed
>(from me) ...
>
>  He has some more somewhere, I'm trying to get him him to search
>through his hard drives for the others. If/when he finds them I will
>of course share them with anyone who is interested.

Not to be picky but all the Radio Mafia Shows on that disc are in
mono. Ideally this wasn't caused in the mp3 encoding process, but
worth double checking all the tick boxes if more files are created.

Having said that, those shows really are great. Just Peel alone, no
BBC producers, probably a glass of wine, and playing whatever
whatever he wants, and practically thinking out loud in all the
breaks. A big change from the comparatively hyper BBC shows. A treat.
Many thanks again to Alan for sending a copy my way.

tom