[peel] ''Dedicated to John Peel""??? / Radio Seagull Peel tribute

madeofale@... madeofale@...
Mon Mar 7 19:21:37 CET 2005

Marcelle, I can convert the files to MP3 and then mastered to a CD if you
need help with it.  Also my offer still stands if you would like help
either getting your own online presence going or a subsite at
PeelAcres.com.  Let me know if I can be of assistance!  -m