Peel tracklistings 2002-2004, etc.

rigmahus rigmahus@...
Thu Mar 3 12:07:25 CET 2005

Best to use a multi threaded download manager like Net Transport or
something like that, to download the whole mini site

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm, sadly, awaiting the inevitable day when someone at the BBC
pulls the plug on John's minisite and have had the rather daunting
idea of copying as much info as I can before that happens (e.g.
tracklistings, sessions info, etc.).  However, before I consider it
further, have any of you good, fine people done this already and made
the information available elsewhere?

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com