[peel] Peel tracklistings 2002-2004, etc.

festive50@... festive50@...
Thu Mar 3 12:06:05 CET 2005

I've got all of the tracklisting pages from 14.01.2002 - 17.11.2004 (With
gaps that the website had) - Thanks to Harald & Gary.
I've also got a lot of the tracklisting pages from the previous
incarnation of the BBC website plus even earlier tracklistings from the
now defunct Lorcan's website (which he grabbed from teletext).
I was in the middle of bringing whole lot into 1 giant database. This
partly finished project is in the files section.
Phil