shows on line

rigmahus rigmahus@...
Mon Jun 27 12:03:58 CEST 2005

I was thinking about sticking a few d/loadable shows up on the web, a
bit like the ones you get just now - TK3K, Jon's Peel Tapes etc.

One slight worry is this:

What would download police make of this? Someone like the BPI for
example, I mean, would they see the differance between the Bittorrent
or Soulseek users sharing the latest chart LP's and an enthusiastic
Peel fan just wanting to keep the spirit alive? The latest case of the
Mum having to fork out 2 & a half grand because of her daughter's
prolific uploading and downloading activities, set me thinking.

I'd be very interested on your thoughts, and especially the thoughts of
the people already with the Peel sites. Also any potential music
industry lurkers who may read this group list, what do you think?

regards,

stevo