[peel] Re: Digest Number 1029

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu Jun 23 16:02:12 CEST 2005

Maybe you just have a very good car stereo!  :-)

On a more serious note, I've noticed a tendency towards shouted presentation rather than spoken presentation these days.  From radio to television, it's the same ... especially for stuff aimed at "young people".  And there's a particular intonation that seems to be the norm.

Like the announcement before the OneMusic shows ... "And now, Rob Da Bank" ... shouted with the now standard intonation.

Erm, ... or am I just moaning again?!?!  :-D

rigmahus <rigmahus@...> wrote:
Jumping between channels in the car - R2,R4,Classical, back to R1 and
the sound always jumps out at you and is louder. I dunno...

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org