[peel] we miss john peel - mtv2 europe

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Thu Jun 23 00:47:31 CEST 2005

Firstly before I read the rest of replies (I get the general gist).
A big SORRY! to Jan.

I should have just bitten my tongue. But unfortunately, I'd had a "crap" day
at work (95� C in the office). Took 1� Hrs getting home from work (for a
journey that usually takes 20 mins)in a car whose fan had packed up and
hence the air conditioning. Tonights journey would have been the same but I
took a detour and popped round my sister's, to wait for traffic to die down.
(There is a point to all this).

Bottom line, my nephew has decided to give me the rest of his John Peel
tapes (approx 300). Which now means I have practically every JP show from
1990 - 1992, which I plan to digitise and put on server to share.

As to "Marsden's Pedigree". Quite right to pull up on the spilling (sic), as
John would certainly have commented.

Once again Jan SORRY!

Hugs and kisses Jan, and in case you are a bloke, then manly Hugs and
kisses.

Phil

P.S.

Anyway he/she started it. Tee Hee.