[peel] most punk song...

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Tue Jun 21 12:20:38 CEST 2005

i just downloaded a whole load of minor threat via
limewire 'straight edge' included
i cant say i heard of them before
but the style is instantly familiar and smile inducing
and just to be irritating i think  it is more thrash
than anything
my view of punk is that it is catharsis in action
and i knew what meant before punk came along
so-called punk i think was termed new wave at the time
i was fortunate to have it all creep up around me
before i knew it what it was
i cant remember my peel listening habits in the 70's
would love to see a list of  jp times of broadcast
over the years
i think somewhere i decided i wouldn't bother with
second hand opinion and since there was too much
(still is) music to get hold of anyway i'll rely on
serendipidity to show me the way
i like to think i have broad tastes maybe genrewise
but in truth i am very particular
and i cant believe some of the stuff that passes for
music in the mainstream hence the gravitation toward
peelobilia
alanjc