Peel shows from 1970 - 1975

rigmahus rigmahus@...
Mon Jun 20 03:09:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

Didn't want you to get too excited by the title. I'm on the want.
Amoungst the download sites... JP Tapes, TK3K, Pefumed Garden and JP
tape and files...and on the net in general...there is almost a total
lack of preserved shows from this period. Personally I'd love to hear
his transformation from slow talking, laid back, post Perfumed Garden
hip meister - to his discovering of punk - (at what hour did that
happen? and on what show did he excitedly anonuce the arrival of the
mad slab of vinyl he got - only this morning) and subsequent deadpan
sardonic delivery that lasted right up till last year. :(

What does everyone else think?

Stevo