[peel] Re: A different kind of Tom Roche and ...........

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Tue Jun 14 10:52:36 CEST 2005

Don't recall going to an "Anxious Tour"..?  Did I say which bands had been playing?

Andy

Phil Edwards <festive50@...> wrote:
Coincidentally on this same show which asked the question to "life, the
universe and everthing", well the question in the
e-mail regarding the ubiquitous T.Roche.
Anyway in this same show, there was another e-mail from the almost equally
ubiquitous Andrew Morrison (of Peel disclaimer fame) who'd just returned
from an "Anxious Tour" gig at the Pyramid, Portsmouth.
Incidentally these e-mails weren't necessarily recent, as JP had just
announced the "golden e-mail" concept, which were e-mails he'd been carrying
around for ages.
Also in this show, the great man reads out an e-mail concerning molybdenum,
which I know from listening to 1000's of shows, he had a great fascination
for, and longed to possess a piece.
Tom, did Peely ask you about your stint at WOWD and what is the answer in a
monosyllabic form, as I am still not 100% certain?
Phil