[peel] Re: Rothko

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Thu Jun 9 20:04:52 CEST 2005

Now this is pretty good evidence that it's after all. I remember something on Mixing It with band, and I was listening to MI every week back then.

Now I must stipulate that I have the worst memory. For a 34 year old I would make a good 95 year old.

This Iron Oxide sound very interest.

Martin Wheatley <martinwheatley@...> wrote:
Rothco did a Peel session as well as a session for Mixing It in Radio 3 and
then another
for them recently with Roger Eno.  They are one of those bands who get
togewther every so often

I know a band with two basses    Iron Oxide who are the band of Fall
listmeister Jeff Curtis
normally have two and sometimes more.   Last public performance was two
basses and a theremin!
http:www.iron-oxide.com/                         A noise band rather than
ambient!

martinw