Rothko

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Tue Jun 7 16:44:11 CEST 2005

>Thanks Marcelle. As it happens I've been listening to some Rothko
>this afternoon. I'm not sure if this is the band I'm looking for.
>They seem eclectic, although within the ambient to acoustic downbeat
>area, but the band I 'seem' to remember are more rocky. Or perhaps I
>haven't listened to enough of their stuff.
i've been trying to recall any bands with 3 basses to no avail. I
wondered if one of Doug Scharin's bands might have had several
basses. I don't think it was Him, however - there was another  band
who I have an album by, but I forget  their name and it'd tae me ages
to go from A-Z to find it.
Southampton's Toupe have 2 basses, I think, but they're neither
ambient or rocky (just silly).

(They're called Toupe and are from Southampton, in case that made no sense)