Dedicated to John Peel

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Sun Jun 5 15:12:14 CEST 2005

The B-side of the new Amsterdam single is dedicated "to the
memory of the late great John Peel 1939-2204...without whom..."

Oh, that would have been (too?) great: almost 3 centuries of John
Peel!!! How many false endings would that mean?

Thanks everyone for the tips concerning dedications to John Peel on
records/cd's after his passing, if any of you come across any new ones,
I'd love to hear them! And when I do my Dedicated  to John Peel
broadcast I will let you know!! Thanks!

xx

Marcelle

www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>