Hall of Fame? yuk

sdmaclean@... sdmaclean@...
Fri Jul 29 18:35:53 CEST 2005

What an awful awful concept.  Fair enough in some sports capacity where so and so's long term performances are undisputable, but in a musical setting?  Why does every facet of life have to boil down to Halls Of Fame and slam dunks?  I imagine Peelie would be horrified at the thought of a hall of fame.  I can recall his dislike and disillusionment regarding the ever increasing number of "music industry workshops and seminars", a Hall of Fame can't be far off.

Just my usual cynicism...  I still miss him and his show so much.  Anyone heard the latest Cuban Boys tribute?

stu