[peel] In Session Tonight book on eBay

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Fri Jul 29 18:16:15 CEST 2005

It's gotta be cheaper than this, listed on Amazon UK

In Session Tonight: Complete Radio 1 Recordings
Ken Garner, John Peel

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/0563364521/all/026-2293077-4114045

�210.00

 Like New  Seller: midflight (Safe buying guarantee)
Dispatched from: United Kingdom
International delivery available
Comments: - VERY RARE. Excellent condition, complete
with CD (never played). Will be sent by Special
Delivery (insured) at no extra cost.