[peel] Re: From something called contactmusic.com

Martin Wheatley martinwheatley@...
Mon Jul 4 12:37:29 CEST 2005

 >Nice. Seriously though, are there a legion of Your Code Name Is: Milo
 >fans here? Surely saying a bunch of talentless chancers are awful is far
 >less controversial than saying Love Will... is JDs worst track.

They are a Zane Lowe/Rock Show act now although they started with Peel

 >> *> MIA has had lots of critical praise but not record*
 >> *> sales so would seem _stuck at a Peel level_.
 >> *
Too r'n'b for Peel I would have thought.   Their lack of success here is
because
they turned their attention to the US at the critical moment because MTV
picked them up
and they became the trendy new name there

martinw