[peel] Peel on UK Gold 2 Tonight

philip_h@... philip_h@...
Fri Jul 1 21:03:19 CEST 2005

<If anyone even videoed it I can copy it onto DVD and digitise it from there>

I have it on vhs and would happily mail it to you. One of the 4 Finnish friends who are staying at my place here in Bolton also offered to do it, but they would probably lose it on their travels before getting back to Helsinki. So could you share it online or whatever after conversion so that people like madeofale can get hold of it?

I have the show where Peel visited his old boyhood home on the same video but you probably have that?

----
Phil