[peel] Peel on UK Gold 2 Tonight

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Jul 1 19:00:02 CEST 2005

I too would be keen to see it (having been stuck in Toulouse during its airing).  If anyone even videoed it I can copy it onto DVD and digitise it from there, if you want to send me a copy of the tape (I'll send it back again, honest!!).

Go on ... SOMEONE must have copied it in some form or other?

"[Made of Ale]" <madeofale@...> wrote:
One last try, did anyone get this recorded in a way that could be shared
online?  I can help out with state sides distro...

<quote who="Garry Latham">
> That would be nice. I'm still kicking myself after missing the first time,
> or was that This Is Your Life. God now I'm confused.
>
> "[Made of Ale]" <madeofale@...> wrote:
> Anyone able to record this and digitize it so we can see it here in the
> states?

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org