[peel] Ken Garner

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Fri Jul 1 14:57:47 CEST 2005

Yeah, that was him.  That website I mentioned has an informative article Ken wrote in 2000 for the site: http://www.vheissu.freeserve.co.uk/insession.html.  It talks about how he is now a university lecturer and probably won't get the time to update the book.

By the way, a certain Mr Morrison will soon be making a modest return to 'One Music', at the request of a Mr Da Bank...  Stay tuned.

Andy

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Wasn't Ken Garner the one who appeared in the TV tribute to John a week or so after his death?  Large-looking bloke with a beard.  Interviewed John in an indian restaurant when he was a student at (I think) Glasgow University?

I'm probably wrong.  I usually am.

Andrew Morrison
Email: morriso@...
Website: www.AndrewMorrison.co.uk