[peel] Ken Garner

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Jul 1 14:47:14 CEST 2005

Wasn't Ken Garner the one who appeared in the TV tribute to John a week or so after his death?  Large-looking bloke with a beard.  Interviewed John in an indian restaurant when he was a student at (I think) Glasgow University?

I'm probably wrong.  I usually am.

Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote:
Wasn't there some sort of website that continued cataloguing the Peel sessions where Ken's book finished?  Can't remember the URL.  Don't think Ken is dead - I'm sure he was interviewed talking about John shortly after he died last year.

Andy

Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:
I think I read / heard that Ken Garner himself died a few years ago. But I could be wrong.

Mango

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org