[peel] FF04 Real Player Direct Links

festive50@... festive50@...
Sun Jan 2 19:16:55 CET 2005

Actually, in the early days of streaming, the actual link in properties
worked in Streambox. This changed after about a week and then settled down
to rmv8 link which stopped working so I did without for a considerable
amount of time until June last year and discovered bbc.co.uk links which
didn't work for me in streambox but worked in NetTransport. ??????????
Incidentally does everyones download truncate the Wedding Present track?
Phil