[peel] Festive 50 'Boxed Sets' on ebay

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Sun Feb 27 19:12:41 CET 2005

True, true.  Her 'Are You Sitting Comfortably' album has more depth than the cat-sampling 'Animal Hop' that Peely played suggested.  Nice stuff.

Andy

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Indeed, Andrew.  But it would be a great shame if people went to that MP3 directly, thereby passing and not noticing Sarah's great website at www.listenwithsarah.org (would it not?)!

;-)

Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote:
Talking of Listen With Sarah, she has a new track at her website that I'm sure Peely would have played, as it features him (and some profuse swearing).  Sarah had started it before his death, but I'm positive this would have got a play: http://freespace.virgin.net/sarah.peter.nelson/Listen_With_Sarah_Cuntry_Music_Peeled.mp3 - it's entitled �DUELLING DJs - PEEL vs HARRIS (Cuntry Music)�, and features vocals by John Peel, Bob Harris, Peter Cook & Dudley Moore.  pointless, but fun.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT