[peel] Festive 50 'Boxed Sets' on ebay

festive50@... festive50@...
Thu Feb 24 00:28:35 CET 2005

So it's official then, I AM a REAL Peel/Music fan then. LOL
Had an e-mail from "Listen With Sarah" tonight who's put a link on her
website for my Peel (& now "Another Nice Mess") erver.
As I keep saying, If you really are missing Peel then give Marcelle's show
a listen. It's the closest we'll ever get to Peel until Huw & RDB have
completed their apprenticeship. Last night's show featured an X-Ray Specs
track followed by Kid 606 with a sample from X-Ray Specs.
Go on, give it a whirl, I know you're dying to.
Phil