Current shows

Colm Gallagher colmgallagher@...
Tue Feb 15 23:06:45 CET 2005

Well I know I am an old git who should probably know better... But I am
still listening to the 11pm slot on Tuesdays and Thursdays... Sorry Raz your
show and music does not do it for me at all... I think it is all the
shouting and bigging up and one dimensional feel of the show... nothing
personal... Huw's show is OK and Rob has been influenced by standing in  I
Think.

I think someone wrote in this group some time ago about replacing the
irreplaceable... in Peels case it obviously can't be done so we probably
have to search about  for more challenging music in more far flung places
... for myself I only listened to Peel on Radio One and am not that Loyal to
the Station as such... this is probably crucial to the thinking of the
Sation management... I would humbly suggest that a lot of this group were
loyal to Peel and NOT  Radio One.

Perhaps it would be a useful endeavour to create a list of great stations
and Shows that play great music and mention them here..

As I type I am listening to WFUV from New York the Kind of Americana/ Alt
Country at the minute.....

Bye for now

Keep it Peel