One Music so far

dj_oldwood dj_oldwood@...
Mon Feb 7 13:12:28 CET 2005

Having listened now to all the shows recorded form last week I have
to agree with the negative view on Ras Kwame.  Too many dreadful
jingles, too many "shouts" (at one point he went for nearly 3 minutes
with these), far too much talking and too little good music.  What a
strange choice.

Huw's show had its good points and if he wants to play loads of Welsh
language stuff that's OK by me.  However the best show by far, I
thought, was Rob's.  In fact I though it was excellent.  A good range
of music, he even started with a 40s country track, plus there's a
Low session coming up in the next few weeks!  Also I have grown to
like his style of delivery, relaxed  and not at all slick with a bit
of dry humour thrown in.  I shall certainly make a point of listening
to him every week.

Steve