[peel] Re: Huw's New Show

festive50@... festive50@...
Thu Feb 3 14:24:37 CET 2005

I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised with Huw's show. I was expecting
the worst, which is NOT what we got. OK we never got the full spectrum of
a Peel Show but nobody ever expected we would. I shall listen for a few
months and give him a fair hearing.
Haven't heard Ras's show yet. This is the one I am least looking forward to.
Rob's show. Who knows?
Phil