[peel] Punk Rock Special 1976 (Remaster)

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Dec 20 21:06:25 CET 2005

George,

By 'nothing', do you mean the torrent doesn't appear in BitLord's
window, or it appears but doesn't start downloading? I don't know
BitLord myself, but if you can see the torrent, and there's a 'message'
field, check for a 'problem connecting, timeout' message. If that's the
case, it's probably The Pirate Bay's tracker being busy. This often
happens, and in fact I'm having problems seeding it again now for this
very reason. Leave it for a while and see how it goes and I'll do the
same. Hopefully it'll start up eventually.

HTH,

Eddie.