Finnish Radio Shows

phil philip_h@...
Mon Aug 22 21:41:23 CEST 2005

Hi,
My Finnish friends and I have a few more of John Peel's Finnish radio
shows to share with any interested parties. Most of the shows aren't
complete having been originally recorded onto C90 cassettes, but
having listened to them all I would say that they are still well worth
having. One of them is the first ever show from Peel Acres.

The shows are in 128 CBR MP3 and here is the link to the torrent:
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3373274

Most of the work (conversion etc) has been done by Ville and the
original source tapes were kindly supplied by list member Herra Gee
from Pori, Finland. There are many more of these tapes and these will
hopefully be shared before too long.

While Ville is organising the technical side of things I'm happy to
mail a couple of copies of these shows to people who don't feel too at
ease with the torrent downloading aspect of this or maybe don't have a
fast enough connection etc. Maybe I could supply a couple of people
and they could then pass on a further copies to others if requested?
It will take two cdr's for the 19 shows.

We have tried to supply an accurate tracklisting but please feel free
to correct us or to fill in any gaps. It's difficult to find info for
some of these tracks and we probably a few mistakes. The tracklisting
textfile is included in the torrent and the tracklistings are also
embedded into the individual files.

                                                    Phil