[peel] Re: FESTIVE 50

philip_h@... philip_h@...
Tue Aug 2 23:47:44 CEST 2005

<I'm sure some of us with membership wouldn't mind inviting people if we knew they'd honour Oink's strict rules and reg>

I tried sharing Peel's Finnish radio shows on Oink but was 'kicked' for a week as they didn't approve of the quality. I since shared the shows via this list and people seemed to appreciate them.

I'm currently in Finland and we now have many more shows to share for anyone interested. In a few weeks I'll maybe post out a couple of cd's to the same people as before and my Finnish mate, Ville, will sort out a torrent on a different site.

----
Phil

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software