Peel and Death Metal

Jimmy jstepek@...
Sat Apr 23 22:15:51 CEST 2005

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "herra_gee" <herra.gee@d...> wrote:

> p.s. I glanced over some posts a while back regarding Peel's shows for
> Finnish radio. Now, as a resident of Finland and a long-time Peel
> listener I would like to rub it in your noses that I have about
> 200-300 of those shows (1986-2004) on tape. However, I have no means
> whatsoever to transfer those onto my PC and make them available to
> those interested. Would if I could. Sorry.

All you need is a twin phono to mini stereo phono cable. Connect it to
your sound card line in and use CDWAVE.exe to record the input to your
hard drive. IT'S easy peesy. I mean, a 50 year old can do it so you can
toooo...

cheers...jimmy

ps starting to transfer my tapes now (late 70's early 80's).
Unfortunately I used a twin cassette deck and did immediate edits at
the time so hardly any Peel intros, all down to saving on tape cost.