[peel] Peel and Death Metal

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Tue Apr 19 22:06:44 CEST 2005

> I'd be very grateful if someone could enlighten me on this.

Latterly he would often play such a record as his final track on a Tuesday,
before Mary Ann Hobbs' Rock Show which followed.

Ironically, of course, most death metal fans would have been tucked up in bed
by their mummies and daddies several hours earlier.

Cheers!

Rocker

PS what was that band he played whose lyrics were all in Sumerian or similar.

PPS He would always back announce death metal tracks by saying "and they're
all nice boys who love their mums................. sauteed in a white wine
sauce".