[peel] Peel's 40th Birthday Show

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Fri Apr 1 21:43:34 CEST 2005

..not the legendary Showaddywaddy Batley gig.  There are priceless
bootleg tapes exchanging hands on eBay right at this moment .....

On another improbable note I just heard is a pretty damn good live
version of Joy Division's Transmission by Half Man Half Biscuit on a
nameless peer-peer network.  Anyone know if there is a legit version out
there?