hello and help!! (yummy fur)

brian bunting br1anbunt1ng@...
Tue Sep 28 05:13:36 CEST 2004

Hi ,Im new to this board and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Ive been looking for 2 peel sessions for a loooong time. another website pushed me in this direction.  The sessions I m looking for are  two 'Yummy Fur' outings.  the first was aired on the 21st August 1995  and the second was on the 7th April 1998.

like I said Ive been after these for ages and help would be gratefully recieved, maybe we could do a trade of some sort.

Many thanks,   Brian