Fwd: a minutes noise for peely

ady foley adyfoley@...
Fri Oct 29 00:30:54 CEST 2004

i still can't really take it in but going on from what mary anne just
mentioned, this is the mail i got sent from a mate in dublin.  i'll be
bringing the noise, shame i wont be able to raise a glass of red wine
too.

ady
--- krossie@... wrote:

> I don't know about the rest of y'all but the death of John Peel has
> really cut me up - its like the remains of the old youth washing down
> the plug hole. Any way I don't usually like these ninutes silence
> things - they're often a bit suspect and politically motivated. But I
> was thinking in tribute to john Peel we should unleash 1 minutes
> NOISE By this I mean punk, hard rock, death metal, drill n bass,
> gabba, techno, industrial, drum "n" bass, hard ragga, electro,
> jacking house - stuff the man himself would haved played. NOT alt-
> country, anything by the Thrills, Westlife etc. This should be IN
> YOUR WORKPLACE OR NEAR YOUR NEIGHBOURS FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT.
>
> I'm thinking 12 pm on Friday (in what ever time zone you b) - for all
> the freaks, geeks, metallers, muzoids and noise merchants - show em
> what ya got!
>
> FORWARD THIS !
>
> Krossie

=====
vacuous pop presents

saturday 6 november
fuck-off machete, the workhouse & detwiije
the wheatsheaf, 129 high street, oxford
doors 7.30pm / �5 / 18+

vacuous pop - record label & live promotions
cat on form / dustball / ship's a going down / xahdrez / the edmund fitzgerald / youthmovie soundtrack strategies / help she can't swim

vacuous pop, po box 289, oxford ox5 1we | www.vacuouspop.com