[peel] Playlists of old Peel programs?

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Wed Oct 20 01:26:28 CEST 2004

Lorcan's site folded a couple of years ago. Up to that time, I was in e-mail
contact with him and he had a friend who had some software to download the
pages from Teletext to create the site. I doubt if his e-mail is still in
existence as it was a work one (from memory a bank in Dublin).
 Prior to it's demise, I downloaded it in it's entirety and then DL'd the
Teletext  pages myself until my video capture card gave up the ghost and
finally the BBC listings until they changed the format.
I also have in excess of 500 tapes going back to 1987 (with a few FF's prior
to this). Copies of approx 60 of these tapes I provided to Niag for his
Cat's Caravan FF site. I also have just under 500 real audio files of JP's
shows from June 2002 - the present.
Apart from the real audio files most of it now resides in an Access database
(nearly 6000 records). I planned to base a website on all of this data and
files but lost interest due to other commitments.
Anyway bottom line.
Anyone interested in a copy of this database to carry on with this project
or for his or her own interest?
Anyone got large enough web space where I can upload these ra files (13 Gb)?
Phil
P.S.
Anyone know of a decent Utility for converting .ra files to .MP3 (preferably
free).