[peel] Playlists of old Peel programs?

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Wed Oct 13 10:04:33 CEST 2004

At 00:49 13/10/2004 +0100, you wrote:

 > I found some a lot older than the BBC site - http://www.avistic.demon.co
 >uk/playlists/1992/53.txt - but none as far back as you wanted. you might try
 >getting hold of old Ceefax records they used to be on page 652 for many
 >years before this thing we call the Internet took off. I might try myself
 >out of curiosity :)

That's Lorcan's page - I don't know if he is still on this list.   There is
an e-mail
address on the page you could write to.  He may personally have some older
lists
(note that on the message quoted above a dot has gone missing in the URL
- its demon.co.uk)

I suspect there is very little chance of you finding what you
want!  Playlists from
  a show that went out  22 years ago is asking a lot          If people could
hear the track you mention it's just possible someone might be able to
identify it
I wish you luck - you are going to need it.

martinw