Autobiography CD?

hammieweb gpwebster@...
Sun Nov 28 23:19:34 CET 2004

I remember John, when talking about the autobiograhy, mentioned that
he hoped to compile a CD which would be attached to the front.  I
don't think he was going to include too many of the obvious
favourites but some of the rare gems that were otherwise hard to get
hold of.  Does anyone know if this is still going ahead (or can
anyone find out?!).  I do hope so as I was looking forward to hearing
what he would have put on it (as well as reading his book of
course!).  Actually a whole set of John's faves wouldn't go a miss -
you know Various Artists "Peelesque Vol 1,2,3 etc..."  I also rather
suspect John would love writing the tracklisting before starting the
book itself!

Keep It Peel
Graham