peel on Another Nice Mess

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Sun Nov 28 12:23:15 CET 2004

Dear all,

I'm trying to sort out my 25 years of Peel reel to reels/ tapes/cassettes/minidiscs and have decided to play excerpts of them on my weekly radio show Another Nice Mess on Radio 100 in Amsterdam. You can listen to it live online: it's on monday between 19 and 20 PM DUTCH time, so I guess that would be between 18 and 19 hours UK time.
My program has always been (a poor girl's)  sort of ''Peel show'' in that i always try to play as much new exciting music from various genres/sources as possible so you might enjoy something else (apart from the peel excerpts) as well....

Go to: www.radio100.nl click on Live Stream

love,

Marcelle