[peel] Peel Playlists

simon smith moomin@...
Tue Nov 23 00:50:27 CET 2004

In message <cntlen+f508@...>, dunelm61 <dunelm@...>
writes
>For example, the playlists for two shows from 1977 would make
>interesting reading: the August Bank Holiday show, when he played
>exclusively punk records for (I think) the first time

As someone who started listening in 1978, I would be absolutely
fascinated to see the process of morphing from the old Peel to the new
Peel through '76-'77.  An older friend has told me of a programme when
he devoted the whole show to a history of punk going back to the 60s,
through the Stooges etc. Is that the one you mean? I had the impression
it was in 1976, but I'm probably wrong.

--
simon smith