Am I Being Nasty?

cynicaldj cynicaldj@...
Fri Nov 19 03:56:43 CET 2004

Thanks for all that reply Phil.

As you say, what else have we got?

I think it's wrong to criticise Rob himself as he is in a very
difficult position, and it would be nice to see Hermeet, Louise, and
Rob take the Peel Show into 2005, but I just don't see it, do you?

Also, Phil, did you get my E-Mail?

Will say one thing though, the couples of tracks he's played from the
Duran Duran Duran have rocked! Very Peel!!!

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Rock In Peace - John Peel.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Edwards" <festive50@b...> wrote:
> I must admit, it is proving difficult but I shall persevere,
otherwise what
> else have we got. When Tom and I bumped into Hermeet and Louise
last week at
> Yalding House last week, they honestly believed that they would
continue in
> his footsteps.
> In Paul Gambacini's eulogy, he said that NO-ONE has listened to so
much
> music in the western world as John Peel. Mind you, someone at the
wake said
> "NO-ONE has listened to so much crap in the western world as John
Peel to
> give us his programs"
> Phil

Oct 88.