[peel] Peel archive Direct Connect hub?

Mark newswire@...
Mon Nov 15 01:18:04 CET 2004

I could never get DC to work on one comp and it seems a common problem.

If you wanted a private sharing environment Waste would seem the ideal
candidate. It goes IP direct like DC but it's encrypted so it's actually
impossible for anyone, even your ISP to see what you're sharing.

It's a sourceforge project if you're interested and works on a variety of
platforms - not just windows. Well that's my input.

Course the really obvious thing to do is set up an IRC channel somewhere that allows registered nicks like Newnet. Then you can just use DCC send, the original closed circuit network :)