[peel] Funeral

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Sat Nov 13 19:11:38 CET 2004

Hi Marcelle
Only just got back from Bury with Tom. Before we left, we went back the
Cathedral to see the flowers. Amazingly they were all still there.
We then stopped by John�s grave; it was in a truly beautiful setting, at the
back of the churchyard in front of a low wall. All this was overlooking
fields, with trees at back behind which, according to Tom was Peel Acres.
It was lovely meeting up with you yesterday. It was funny how Tom got
chatting to you.
Do you know what time the wake went on till? We looked for you to say
goodbye. We left at 7 pm. It was so cold in that barn. I wish, I�d stayed
now.
It was nice to see that the great man got a good send off.
Phil
Can you send me that link to your Internet radio and what was the name of
your band?
Hope you got back safely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcelle van Hoof [mailto:mar.celle@...]
Sent: 10 November 2004 20:23
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Funeral

Dear all. I said I'm too sad to go to the funeral, but now I will go.
Through a friend and peels family I'm on some sort of ''guest list'' for the
cathedral, so I think there is a risk of the cathedral being too full for
everyone to attend. Consider this if you're going or not.....

Marcelle

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129878orr/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=gr
plch/S=1705022409:HM/EXP=1100204571/A=2426685/R=0/SIG=11eslo8dq/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185401>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: