Recording Streams (was: Re: [peel] Dutch Radio show)

Eric Sinclair esinclai@...
Wed Nov 10 02:06:54 CET 2004

Audacity is  a good app for a lot of things, including this - and the
price is right; the distinction is that at least the two tools I
mention can grab audio from a particular application (so any mail / im
/ etc) sounds wouldn't get inserted into the output file.

Audacity would more easily, however, allow you to trim or slice tracks
up.

-e

--
esinclai@...                      aim: esinclai