Dutch Radio show

iaparkin iaparkin@...
Tue Nov 9 23:27:16 CET 2004

> Just click 'record' whilst listening to anything that you can hear
> through your sound card, then export to mp3/wav etc.  Nice bit of kit.

Some tools allow you to download the stream in faster than real time.
This means you can download a 1 hour show in a few minutes, rather
than a full hour, which is nice if you have problems with the stream.

A couple that I am aware of are Streambox and Offline Explorer. The
demo version of Offline Explorer that will allow you to download and
save this show. With these You just have to find the rstp URI and you
are all set. Somethimg along the lines of, err, well,
rtsp://streams.vpro.nl/pac01/19639848/surestream.rm in this case. Each
hour downloads as a realmedia file of approx 41MB.

IAP