Dutch radio show and The Prats

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Tue Nov 9 14:42:37 CET 2004

Dear all. I'm too sad to go to his funeral, I must admit, in tears all the time. Anyway, I'm a woman from Amsterdam and have recorded the repeat of the VPRO-show from 1986 so if Willowz wants a copy, on md or cd, please get in touch; I've got far more recordings from Peel/VPRO from that era (1984-1986) anyway; i recorded it every week....

Plus on The Prats: I can't find them now, but I'm sure I've got two 7-inches from them I bought at the time, one of them was called Disco Pope or something. If anyone is interested I'll dig deeper in my thousands of singles....

take care everyone!

love  Marcelle